WILLIS BLUME AGENCY, Orangeburg, SC
- Performed Beach and Pop music on the East Coast with “The Mighty Kicks” Band while in college.
- Toured under the USO/DOD banner, entertaining our troops in Panama, Honduras, Greece, Spain, Turkey, Morocco and Italy.
PREMONITION, Columbia, SC
- Founding member of all girl group, created and organized song lists and hiring musicians.
- Toured under the USO/DOD banner in Korea, Japan, Hawaii and Guam.
- Traveled nationally in Las Vegas, Chicago, New York, Atlanta and Detroit.
- Sang backup for Earth, Wind and Fire’s lead singer Philip Bailey.
CHARLESTON SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA GOSPEL CHOIR, Charleston, SC
- Joined in 2002- lead soloist and the soprano section leader for nine years.
- Traveled to Austria, Vienna, Prague and Germany.
- Sung with the CSO and the CSO Choir for Piccolo Spoleto in two productions of “Porgy and Bess.”
SPIRITUALLY YOURS, Charleston, SC
- Founding member of a Capella gospel and spiritual group that performs for private and public events.
LOWCOUNTRY VOICES, Charleston, SC
- Lead vocalist for diversified Gospel choir. Performed with North Charleston Pops! in Broadway Rocks and in a selected group of singers for The Legend of Zelda.
FEATURED SOLOIST, Charleston, SC
- Grace Episcopal Church, St. Mark Episcopal Church and Mt. Zion AME Church under the leadership of Wayne French and Alphonso Brown
MOVIES, TELEVISION, THEATRE AND DOCUMENTARIES
THE WISE KIDS, Charleston and Chicago
- Appeared in the motion picture production as part of the Church Ensemble , Stephen Cone Productions 2011
ARMY WIVES, Charleston, SC
- Appeared in six scenes on the Lifetime Network’s season finale for 2008-2012.
SEARCH, Charleston, SC
- Performed in singing scene in the Brad Jayne documentary about an autistic boy’s drowning case.
LITTLE HAM, Art Forms & Theatre Concepts, Inc.
- Sang, danced and acted in the musical play by Langston Hughes as part of the 2007 Moja Festival.
JOE TURNER’S COME AND GONE, Art Forms & Theatre Concepts, Inc
- Acted in the drama play by August Wilson as part of the 2007 Piccolo Spoleto Festival.
EUBIE!, Art Forms & Theatre Concepts, Inc.
- Sang and danced in the musical adaptation of Eubie Blake’s music scores as part of the 2009 PiccoloSpoleto Festival.
RENT, White Tuxedo Production
- “Seasons of Love” soloist- Sang, danced and acted as part of the Ensemble with an all New York cast.
ABSOLUTELY ANDREW: A Musical Tribute to the Life of Andrew Lloyd Webber
The Youth Orchestra of the Lowcountry along with Lawson Roberts
-Only local performer chosen to perform with an all New York cast for a fund raiser for the YOLO.